Here are the top five new blog posts from the previous 7 days, based on pageviews.
- Subtitle Fail: Andy Murray’s “bigamist” umpire at Wimbledon
- Watch: The future of interpreting services?
- Deaf news: Deaf man gets ticket while trying to explain the parking machine ‘wasn’t working’
- Deaf News: University of Bristol’s Centre for Deaf Studies set to be closed
- On BBC Three tonight: Taliban schoolgirl victim given cochlear implant
The most viewed story not written this week was: Ian Noon: The impact of concentration fatigue on deaf children should be factored in
Thanks to our readers, contributors and supporters .. check us out next week with more top news and views from the deaf world.
The Limping Chicken is supported by a range of charities and organisations linked to deafness, all of whom offer services that enhance deaf lives. Click on the images on the right-hand side of this site or go to our Supporters page to find out all about them!