Here are the top five new blogposts from the 36,159 pageviews over the previous 7 days.
- Ian Noon: Who at DWP thought it was OK to propose that deaf people could only make a claim by telephone?
- Deaf news: Starbucks customers in New York claim staff ridiculed and laughed at them
- The politics of deafness: Andy Palmer interviews Sir Malcolm Bruce MP
- The Question: Do you make a hearing aid ‘test’ sound?
- Samira Mohamed: What it’s like to be a Deaf volunteer in the Philippines
The top three most viewed stories not written this week were:
- Charlie Swinbourne: The 10 annoying habits of hearing people
- Ian Noon: The impact of concentration fatigue on deaf children should be factored in
- The Question: Do hearing people fake their sneezes? We need to know
Thanks to our readers, contributors and supporters .. check us out next week with more top news and views from the deaf world.
The Limping Chicken is supported by a range of charities and organisations linked to deafness, all of whom offer services that enhance deaf lives. Click on the images on the right-hand side of this site or go to our Supporters page to find out all about them!