Here are the top five new blogposts from the this week based on pageviews.
- Andrew Arthur: I had a nervous breakdown at my deaf boarding school. Now it’s time to tell my story
- Emily Howlett: Where is my space, where I am just me? The answer may surprise you
- Elisabeth McDermott: When I want to switch off, I close my eyes and turn my head away. Is that ok?
- BBC subtitle issues rumble on: Super fast, super small and super invisible
- Charlie Swinbourne: Trying (and failing) to get my hearing aids fixed
And the top three not from the previous seven days
- Ian Noon: The impact of concentration fatigue on deaf children should be factored in
- Charlie Swinbourne: The 10 annoying habits of hearing people
- AJW Smith: “I began to see possibilities, not impossibilities.” The Deaf tribe who gave me pride
Thanks to our readers, contributors and supporters. Check us out next week when, rain or shine (and it looks like rain next week), we’ll be back with more top news and views from the deaf world.
The Limping Chicken is supported by a range of charities and organisations linked to deafness, all of whom offer services that enhance deaf lives. Click on the images on the right-hand side of this site or go to our Supporters page