Here are the top five new blogposts from the last 7-days based on pageviews.
- Deaf News: Deaf footballer reaches fifty-goal milestone in mainstream junior football with a hat-trick
- World’s first deaf solo round-the-world sailor Gerry Hughes to recieve award on ITV1′s Surprise Surprise tonight
- Donna Williams: “Barriers often come from blissful ignorance.” What I learned from being part of the Human Library
- Richard Turner: I’m focusing on the positives not the negatives now my hearing has almost completely goneDeaf News:
- Watch: Interpreters translating music into sign language make headlines around the world
And the top three not from the previous seven days
- Charlie Swinbourne: The 10 annoying habits of hearing people
- Charlie Swinbourne: The 10 annoying habits of deaf people!
- Vicki Galt: Two years ago, my Deaf son came home from football training in tears. Here’s what I did next
Thanks to our readers, contributors and supporters. Check us out next week when, rain or shine, we’ll be back with more top news and views from the deaf world.
The Limping Chicken is supported by a range of charities and organisations linked to deafness, all of whom offer services that enhance deaf lives. Click on the images on the right-hand side of this site or go to our Supporters page