Here are the top five new blogposts from the week that the chicken limped past the million reads milestone.
- 10 things hearing people should know about deaf people
- Linda Richards: If we don’t support our own, who can we expect to support the Deaf community?
- Deaf News: Teenager calls on the Prime Minister to protect services for deaf children
- Donna Williams: Farewell, Vitalis
- Melinda Hildebrandt: I was scared to say terms like ‘hearing impaired’
And the top three not from the previous seven days
- Mark Levin: Let’s eradicate the term ‘hearing impaired’
- The Secret Deafie – Losing sight, gaining insight
- Charlie Swinbourne: The 10 annoying habits of hearing people
Thanks to our readers, contributors and supporters. Check us out next week when, rain or shine, we’ll be back with more top news and views from the deaf world.
The Limping Chicken is supported by a range of charities and organisations linked to deafness, all of whom offer services that enhance deaf lives. Click on the images on the right-hand side of this site or go to our Supporters page to find out all about them!