This is a sponsored post from London’s Soho Theatre.
Following its hugely successful BBC production, Soho Theatre Associate Company DryWrite’s original stage production of Fleabag returns to Soho Theatre for a strictly limited season.
‘Today I am going to be a new person. No more slutty pizzas. No more porny w****. Lots more lovely threesomes. Go!’
The Fleabag bites back. A rip-roaring account of some sort of a female living her sort of life.
Directed by Vicky Jones, whose play The One won the 2013 Verity Bargate Award for best new play, Fleabag is written and performed by Phoebe Waller-Bridge, who also starred in the BBC production.
The captioned performance of Fleabag is at 3pm on December 7th.
You can buy a ticket for £20 using the offer code SCOPE by clicking here.
Awards for Fleabag:
Olivier Award 2014
Fringe First Award 2013
The Stage Best Solo Performer 2013
Off West End Award for Most Promising New Playwright 2013
Off West End Award for Best Female Performance 2013
Critics’ Circle Award for Most Promising Playwright
Find out more about Soho Theatre access by clicking here.
The Limping Chicken is the world's most popular Deaf blog, and is edited by Deaf journalist and filmmaker Charlie Swinbourne. Find out how to write for us by clicking here, how to follow us by clicking here, and read our disclaimer here.
The site exists thanks to our supporters. Check them out below:
- Eyewitness Media: TV and film from a Deaf perspective
- Ai-Media: Remote captioning. Find out about the Deaf fashion bloggers taking on the world!
- Bellman & Symfon: home alerting solutions
- Deaf Umbrella: sign language interpreting and communications support
- Appa: Communication services for Deaf, Deafblind and hard of hearing people
- SignLive: Online video interpreting for Deaf people
- SignVideo: Instant BSL video interpreting online
- 121 Captions: captioning and speech-to-text services
- Signature: Leading awarding body for BSL qualifications
- The National Theatre: Captioned and BSL accessible theatre in London
- Doncaster School for the Deaf: education for Deaf children
- Signworld: Learn BSL online!
- Action Deafness Communications: sign language and Red Dot online video interpreting
- BSLcourses.co.uk: Provider of online BSL courses
- Association of Notetaking Professionals: The professional body representing Electronic and Manual Notetakers
- Sign Solutions: communication support, training and translation
- InterpretersLive: On demand BSL video interpretation
- Cast Theatre, Doncaster: The UK's the UK’s first fully BSL integrated pantomime
- Hamilton Lodge School in Brighton: education for Deaf children
- Lipspeaker UK: specialist lipspeaking support
- Ozen: Australian hearing aid specialists
- Elmfield School, Bristol: Inclusive education for Deaf pupils
- deafPLUS: BSL advice helpline
- Exeter Deaf Academy: education for Deaf children
- Royal Shakespeare Company: Captioned and BSL interpreted performances (see dates here)
- Royal School for the Deaf, Derby: Residential education for deaf children
- RAD Tax Advice: Tax and Tax Credit info for Deaf people
- Deaf Independent: Deaf care and support services
- Performance Interpreting: BSL interpreting at concerts
- National Deaf Children's Society: The leading charity for deaf children
- Signed Culture: Advocating for BSL access to arts and culture
- SignHealth: healthcare charity for Deaf people
- CJ Interpreting: communication support in BSL
- British Society for Mental Health and Deafness: Promoting positive mental health for deaf people